trim ring on cop car wheel ?

-

tedsweet

Reaction score
do the ones from 15x6 or 15x7 ralleye wheels fit on mopar cop car wheels.

are there aftermarkets ones that will fit?

do the ones from 15x6 or 15x7 ralleye wheels fit on mopar cop car wheels.

are there aftermarkets ones that will fit?

Ted, the ones I used on my cuda were from Wheel Vintiques. They were about $120/set. They were stainless as well. A little more low of a profile than stock ones. THis way it showed the outer edge of the wheel color.

i dont want the outer wheel edge to show. its not pretty there.

maybe this;.
US. Wheel TRCN15 Wheel Trim Ring, Snap-On, 15 in. Diameter, Chrome Plated, Steel, Each

Product Code: USW-TRCN15
Manufacturer: U.S. Wheel
UPC: N/A

I went to the JY and found some off a cheby truck. they fit my wheels just fine and were low cost.

DSCF1066.jpg

I went to the JY and found some off a cheby truck. they fit my wheels just fine and were low cost.

can you get us the part # off the back of those trim rings if there is one....or year make model truck they came off from...they look nice on there

U can't tell from the photo but there are 2 different rings on the car the backs are polished and the fronts are "brushed". I picked them up in the winter in Michigan so I was'nt to picky. They look real good on there tho. I'll have to pop one off and see if there are # there. I believe they came off early to mid 80"s trucks.

U can't tell from the photo but there are 2 different rings on the car the backs are polished and the fronts are "brushed". I picked them up in the winter in Michigan so I was'nt to picky. They look real good on there tho. I'll have to pop one off and see if there are # there. I believe they came off early to mid 80"s trucks.

cool mod5v just pm me or post it here if you don't mind...

-
Back