Trim rings for 6" wide Rallye Wheels

-

scooby67

Reaction score
Who makes them? I can find them for 7" and up width, but not any smaller.

If you are talking about our A-body factory ralley wheels, they are only 5 1/2" wide. I bought some trim rings that were for 6" and they wouldn't seat all the way.

If you are talking about our A-body factory ralley wheels, they are only 5 1/2" wide. I bought some trim rings that were for 6" and they wouldn't seat all the way.

I plan on getting some 6" rallye wheels for the front thru Summit. I currently have 15 x 7's on the front and want to go skinnier on the tire width.

I have some that work well on factory 15 x 6.5 ralley wheels , so I am.gonna suppose they will work well on your 15 x 6 wheels. Don't have a pic handy , either later today or tomorrow , I will post it.

Frank

I have some that work well on factory 15 x 6.5 ralley wheels , so I am.gonna suppose they will work well on your 15 x 6 wheels. Don't have a pic handy , either later today or tomorrow , I will post it.

Frank

Sooooooo, where did you get them? That's what I'm trying to figure out!

This is what it looks like , you would get them from me , I have 6 rings at this time.

Frank

Attachments

• 14xtrimring2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 168
What's the depth measurement, Frank? 2", 2.5"?

Wierd. My '70 had stock 14x5.5 rallyes with trim rings when I bought it. I ordered to 14x7 rallyes and put them on the back and the trim rings swapped right over and look great!

I would think the offset or backspace would be the determining factor if the rings will fit or not. The width of the rim shouldn't matter if they are put together right.

-
Back