Trouble with Paypal (sending $)

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble sending money through PayPal? Every time, I choose one of the payment method buttons, I receive a dialogue box saying, "There is a problem! If this continues, contact customer service."

This has been going on for 8+ days and I have called PayPal 5-6 times already. During the first two days, they said it was due to a system upgrade. Then, during the following 2 days, they said the upgrade was completed but it was affecting some of the features. I cannot believe that their techs have not figured out this major problem within a 8-9 day window. That is unheard of in Silicon Valley with a company of this size.

Also, they always say they will contact me (whether there is an update or not) but never do. At this point, I look at it as though they are holding my funds hostage. Again, is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

TIA

Is anyone else having trouble sending money through PayPal? Every time, I choose one of the payment method buttons, I receive a dialogue box saying, "There is a problem! If this continues, contact customer service."

This has been going on for 8+ days and I have called PayPal 5-6 times already. During the first two days, they said it was due to a system upgrade. Then, during the following 2 days, they said the upgrade was completed but it was affecting some of the features. I cannot believe that their techs have not figured out this major problem within a 8-9 day window. That is unheard of in Silicon Valley with a company of this size.

Also, they always say they will contact me (whether there is an update or not) but never do. At this point, I look at it as though they are holding my funds hostage. Again, is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

TIA
Not just you. I've been having issues with them off and on since July.

I have people trying to send money to me and they get all sorts of issues. BS about needing a verified address when sending F&F.. WHAT???

Some have no issue at all. Appears to be a random occurrence.

-
Back