-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1ToughDuster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm heading from Kansas City, MO to Atlanta, GA this weekend and I am able to transport any large or bulky items that you may need to have delivered to someone. I have a Ram 1500 4X4 that can handle just about anything. If you need something transported from Atlanta to Kansas City or to other areas along the way, contact me and I'll be more that happy to answer any questions that you may have. Cities that I'll travel through are St. Louis, Paducah, KY, Clarksville, TN, Nashville, TN, Chatanooga, TN, North GA, and on into Atlanta.

I'm departing from the Kansas City airport area on Saturday 12 MAR and will arrive near the Atlanta airport Sunday morning. I'll depart vicinity of the Atlanta airport on the 19th of March and will arrive in Kansas City on the 20th. I have an 18ft car hauler that I will bring back from GA and can transport a car for you if needed for a reasonable rate.

Some guys are needing a cheaper way to ship heavy parts, tires, etc, so this is a reliable, fast, and cheap way to get your items to another destination.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. My number is 405-473-3506 and my email is [email protected]

Eric

Mind if I link to this post? I will post a for sale ad and see if I can move anything.
C

Sure, you can link to this post. If you or a buyer needs something transported I can move it for you as long as its on the dates that I'm driving. The next time that I'll make this trip will be in early June.

I added the other cities that I'll be passing through so maybe this will be of use to some of the other members on here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back