Truck for Christmas

-
That looks awsome,memike!Now paint that cool lookin hood you have for it to match and slap it on there and youll have the coolest lookin 81-92 truck ive seen in a while.

That's so awesome !!! I don't even know you Mike, but enjoy reading your posts, It's so clear that you are the real deal, and a great guy !!

Merry Christmas to you and yours !!

Kenny

Merry Christmas, Santa has been good to you this year.I bet it was quite a supprise that you got your truck back,and that it was completely redone.have a nice Christmas and a safe New Year.Keep us posted on Victoria's improvements. Your friends,Ray and Sandy:toothy10::cheers::cheers::angel8:

Hello and a Merry Christmas RaySandy :cheers:
I sure will :clock: I have a plan.:-D
Fore the members and folks her that don't know reysandy is where Victoria is from. You do know I have put 10.000 miles on her don't you.:happy10:

That's so awesome !!! I don't even know you Mike, but enjoy reading your posts, It's so clear that you are the real deal, and a great guy !!

Merry Christmas to you and yours !!

Kenny

Thanks Kenny, Nothing really to know, Just me. Thats all I know how to be.
Merry Christmas and have a dandy new year.

That looks awsome,memike!Now paint that cool lookin hood you have for it to match and slap it on there and youll have the coolest lookin 81-92 truck ive seen in a while.

Ha :thumbrig: you know me to well tobysoldblue.
:toothy7:

Thanks Kenny, Nothing really to know, Just me. Thats all I know how to be.
Merry Christmas and have a dandy new year.

And I hope you never change, my friend !!! Your truck looks great !! Your boys can borrow MY truck ANYTIME !!

Kenny

Thats awesome Mike!! You know Ive been away for my busy weekend with the kids so Im sorry I missed out on this thread until now. You can sure tell that you raised your kids right and thats not surprising because what they did for you sounds exactly like something you would do!! The apple sure doesnt fall far from the tree!! Knowing how you are Im sure the best part was just getting the time with the family and watching them open their gifts, the truck was just the icing on the cake!! Merry Christmas my friend!!!

Thats awesome Mike!! You know Ive been away for my busy weekend with the kids so Im sorry I missed out on this thread until now. You can sure tell that you raised your kids right and thats not surprising because what they did for you sounds exactly like something you would do!! The apple sure doesnt fall far from the tree!! Knowing how you are Im sure the best part was just getting the time with the family and watching them open their gifts, the truck was just the icing on the cake!! Merry Christmas my friend!!!
I seen your kids to badawg and you can see they are a good bunch there.
Thank you for the kind words Ron. Merry Christmas my friend:cheers:

cool stuff Mike.

-RPM
Glad to have shared it with you RPM, You have a good one and a safe one .
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you.:happy10:

-
Back