Truck replaced

-

'73red-duster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
6E9B3D77-EA8A-42F3-A654-C841EDC2988C.jpeg
FA9E1948-066B-4AB2-91D9-52F5BDDF8646.jpeg

Replaced the top truck with the bottom one Wednesday. ‘17 verses ‘18, quad cab verses crew, and 3.6 pentestar vs hemi. 20,000 mile, 1 owner, 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. After settling with the ins co. and paying cash for this one, left $12,000 in my pocket.

Think I'm going to be happy with this truck. Drove it on a 250 mile trip this weekend. The 3.6 seems to have plenty of power, and averaged 24.5 mpg. Best I got with the Hemi was almost 21.

My truck is same as your top one by the looks of it. Same color and year. Bought as a demo ,crew cab and hemi. Love.the truck but wish I could have found the 6 cyl and a nicer color.
Burgundy is V6 crew cab and you "saved" $12k??
Beauty!

My truck is same as your top one by the looks of it. Same color and year. Bought as a demo ,crew cab and hemi. Love.the truck but wish I could have found the 6 cyl and a nicer color.
Burgundy is V6 crew cab and you "saved" $12k??
Beauty!

Actually this is just a quad cab. Both Big Horns, but this came with a few more options. Not near as much room in the back seat. Grandsons are 7 and 11, but both tall for their age. They'll fit ok now, and by the time they get cramped, they probably won't have time for Papaw anyway.
I was pretty surprised at how they had this truck priced. They had some '14 and '15 Fords and Chevy's equipped pretty much the same, but with a lot more miles priced about the same. $25,000

Last edited:
That was my only stipulation on my truck was a crew cab. None of the front seats are hard backed so grandkids will beat the hell outta the seats lol Mine is a low end model. No demo I could find in a cool color 6 cyl and crew cab. I didnt even want new but used ones are/were insanely priced.
Well done!

-
Back