True work of art

-

Steve welder

Reaction score
For some reason this car came into my mind. To me it's a masterpiece and reflects the talent of the late Dave Walden. I came across this link and I hope some can appreciate Daves workmanship.
Dave Walden gave as good as he got which resulted in his being banned on the FBBO forum, he took a lot of rotten comments about his four door Cuda.
I had some good PM's with him not car related and I liked the guy
Enjoy
1970 Plymouth Valiant

My nephew worked for Dave, was told he was a great guy.

Dave and I used to PM back and forth over on Moparts. I always liked Dave too and miss him being in the hobby. He would tell it just like it was and nobody could accuse him of being a BS'er! He and his team did some outstanding work on the cars they restored. The Challenger was nice, but he blew everyone out of the water with the Valiant.

He was something else.
That cuda is super cool and he did not deserve being raked over the coals for creating that 4 door cuda. After all, he said he had actually seen the other cuda that was built as a prototype and based this one upon the original.
Such an amazing car, not to say that I really like it. It looks like a b body 4 door satellite with a different grill.
I really enjoyed his stories about when he worked for ma mopar. Those were great! I wish some of the old timers that have actual stories working for the company would post more of their experiences.
R.I.P. my friend.

-
Back