trunk decor package

-

7duster4

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a company makes the plastic peice that hides the taillights inside the trunk. This past weekened at the Nats I saw a few Dusters and Demons with these nice black plastic peices that ran across the back of the tailpanel. Looked real clean but I have never seen any for sale. I think it would look real nice in my Duster. Any info on these decor peices is appreciated. Thanks

I don't think that there is anyone repoping them. I had one that I drug around to all the swapmeets after I found out that it wouldnt work in a 73 scamp. I couldn't give the thing away so I chucked it. Wish I still had it for my 73 Dart :angry7:

I ordered one for my 73 Sport from The Paddock back in about 2002 as well as an A/C condenser.
What I got was apparently black cardboard scraps and a condenser for a 70 to 72 Dart.
I called them up and went so far as to send them pictures of what they sent and what I needed and 2 weeks later, after no reply, I called them up and said that I would be at their Clearwater location within 2 days to exchange them for the correct stuff or a refund.
The M$*# F(%#$s had closed the place up and never mentioned it. After numerous phone calls, they told me to ship the stuff back (at my expense) and they would consider refunding part or all off my money.
No wonder they closed up both their satellite warehouses. They ain't worth a crap!

i used to see em on ebay ever now n then but of course i dont see any since someone needs one i'll keep my eye out

-
Back