Status
Not open for further replies.

V-100

Valiant lover(?)
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Have 3 of the Mopar trunk releases that I am selling at $45 plus the cost of putting them in a USPS PM box and shipping them out ($10 should cover it in the US). Comes with the button and some wiring.

Also have a set of 489 case, 3.91 sure-grip 8 3/4" that I got from a '72 Dodge 1/2 ton shorty that was powered by a rip-snorting slant 6 with a 1-bbl. Tight, no slop and the van was in nice shape- dunno why people junk some stuff, but oh well, better for me. Ask is $435 and I really do NOT want to ship (expensive and an arse pain).

Also pulled a manual steering box from a '67 Dart 2-dr sedan. Pitman and the coupler case still attached, gave it a quick cleaning. Asking $140, shipping will probably run close to $20

Lastly, have 2 of the aluminum 90 degree oil filter adapters. Asking $40 each, shipping will also probably run close to $10. Last I knew Mopar wanted $80+ dollars for these, probably don't carry them anymore because they are planning for the new FIAT-based Barracuda (no joke) accessories or some such.

Question on the trunk release... Are they a direct bolt in for any A-body? And I assume one can still use a key in the trunk cylinder?

Thanks

Mark

Yes, you can- they are a Mopar part. They bolt in and the slots are elongated (factory, not cobbled) so they can be adjusted/adapted to several models

Here are some pictures of the parts on Craigslist listing

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/pts/3799750860.html

And for the Holley 650 VS, with pics' as well

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/pts/3803922894.html

The parts are OBO. Prices are a little high for some areas, I have heard that 'concern,' but they are OBO. The other side of the coin is that these parts are becoming less and less available and non existent in parts of the country where Mopars weren't common new and/or these eras of vehicles went back to "Mother Earth" about 2 decades ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back