trunk seal recomendations

-

rdb

Reaction score
My 1964 Dart repainting / restoration is coming along. There are two plastic body plugs up under the hood, each on front fenders and I have located replacements. But we need a new trunk seal. Ebay has them, JC Whitney has them -- but do those here assembled have any recommendation, sources or brands?

My only experience in the past with this was with old Volvos. Got a replacement seal for the trunk of my 1968 Volvo and it sat up too high and trunk almost would not shut. Hope to avoid that this time. I understand some try to be close to one size fits all, but I want what is actual best for Mopar.

Also it appears there never was a seal for the hood? ARe there other seals I should be checking the condition of?

Thanks,
Bob B

On the right side of your screen are a few FABO vendors that may have them. Also try Dante's Mopar

Dantes can hook you up with anything as can many of the site vendors. I think I bought Metro seals when I replaced them all the way around on my car. Detroit Muscle Technologies might also have what you are looking for.

-
Back