-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgedude

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a car that I used to own and race in Central Kansas. Last seen when I sold it while living in Weatherford, OK, and I believe the car was headed to Texas. Any ninformation as to where this car may be today would be appreciated.

340 block, 360 crank with W-2 econo heads. Fenderwell headers, 904 trans. 28" rear ties, mini tubbed.

Attachments

• 12-11-2011 08;16;00PM.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 684
When was this car sold? My cousin who lives in Texas has had one that looks just like this (minus the stickers) for about 9 years. He is located close to Dallas. Did the car have a cage when you owned it?

where are the older pictures with the slots on it!! Man I remember driving that a when is was still a slant car!! Good ole BCCC tech center!!

I talked to my cousin and this is the car he owns. If your still interested I will see if he would mind me giving out his contact info (im sure he wouldn't.) Just let me know.

I sold the car in 1999. I thought it was going to Dallas. I have since divorced and moved and was just curious if the car was still around and what it looked like today. Yes, if you have contact information that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back