Trying to find owner of this Valiant for sale

-

69_340_GTS

Reaction score
Saw this car in Torrington, CT in July of 2014. Neglected to write down the phone number. I have a friend who might be interested in it. Anyone know anything about this car? Thanks!
torrington_7_2014%20049.JPG

$9000? A bit high, if you ask me.

Yeah, maybe, but it sure sounded great and if you looked at it closely, the wiring appeared to be redone. I would say that mechanically the car was really nice. The fact that it is from NY and I saw it in CT says a lot about it being a good driver. I was even thinking of buying it as a side project.

Yeah, maybe, but it sure sounded great and if you looked at it closely, the wiring appeared to be redone. I would say that mechanically the car was really nice. The fact that it is from NY and I saw it in CT says a lot about it being a good driver. I was even thinking of buying it as a side project.

Did your friend end up buying it?

No, he wants a more ratty, older, "real rat rod". I told him he is just buying a bunch of junk someone with a junkyard and a welder threw together. But he won't listen. This little Mopar... he could have just driven it and not had to worry about much.

No, he wants a more ratty, older, "real rat rod". I told him he is just buying a bunch of junk someone with a junkyard and a welder threw together. But he won't listen. This little Mopar... he could have just driven it and not had to worry about much.

Hmm. Good opportunity for you to snap this one up, would be a good daily driver

-
Back