Trying to ID these torsion bar adjusters 3879240

-

luvmopars

Reaction score
I have a pair of NOS torsion bar adjusters mopar part 3879240 I`m trying to ID. Someone on another site suggested that they may be for A body. Anyone here know for sure. The 74 parts book shows 2275469. Could it supersede maybe? They are coarse thread.

Attachments

• 3879240.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 151
What, you don't believe me. :dontknow:

hemi71x
content.gif

7045.jpg

Loc: Rancho Cordova, California (Sa... If they are 1/2 X 13 course thread, they are for A body cars, usually 74-76.
If 1/2 x 20 fine thread, any car that you want them to be.

The part numbers didn`t match what is in my books, I cannot find that number anywhere. I don`t want to list them for sale and have someone get pissed if they were wrong.

I've always seen the fine thread ones on my cars, but I don't own any 73 and newer....

I've got more of them than you do. lol
A box full of them.
Been selling LCA, and UCA control arms, and parts for years on this site.
Been rebuilding them for decades, for resale.
I probably am the control arm king of the world in doing this.
Have taken hundreds of arms out of cars, literally, in my old age.
Like to see someone else that has done something like that.

Now who really cares what number is on the plastic baggie, as long as you know what car(s) they are used on.
You car can't read.

Who cares if Ma Mopar superceeded it to a modern number, other what shows up in the parts book?

Just my two cents on the subject.
Thought i was helping you out.
I realize you don't know me from Adam, but there are some people on the internet that do know what they're talking about.
Would like to think of myself as a suspension guru out there at the other end of the keyboard, in the Mopar world.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Attachments

• LCA Bolts in Box 001 (Small).jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 82
No, Don`t know you. I just like to make sure before I put something up for sale. thanks for the help.

-
Back