trying to match up front and rear seat covers, need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

duster360

Reaction score
I have a 67 Dart that was a factory bench converted to bucket seats. The front seats I have are '73 model bucket seats. They need new foam and covers. The factory rear seat also needs new foam and covers. If I decide to use the '73 style covers for the buckets, will the '73 Dart rear seat covers and foam fit the '67 frame? By the way, this is a 2 door hardtop.

I have a 67 Dart that was a factory bench converted to bucket seats. The front seats I have are '73 model bucket seats. They need new foam and covers. The factory rear seat also needs new foam and covers. If I decide to use the '73 style covers for the buckets, will the '73 Dart rear seat covers and foam fit the '67 frame? By the way, this is a 2 door hardtop.

Where are you getting the seat covers from?

Call Legendary Interiors and ask for I think Tony. He was great working with me. I had a bench seat, and put in a split bench from a different year and model.. We worked through it and everything fit like a glove..

Call Legendary Interiors and ask for I think Tony. He was great working with me. I had a bench seat, and put in a split bench from a different year and model.. We worked through it and everything fit like a glove..

They are the ones I am wanting to buy from. Thought I would get some info here before I call them.

They are the ones I am wanting to buy from. Thought I would get some info here before I call them.

What I was going to say is what you were told above. They can take any fabric and make it to fit any seat as long as they know what seat they are making the cover to fit. I did Mopar bucket seats for a Ford once and had it covered in the Ford materials to match the rear seat.

That is good to know oklacarcollector. Now I don't feel so worried about whether or not I can get it matched. Guess I will be calling them monday to see what they can come up with. Thanks fellas.

-
Back