Trying to Register for Racing @ The Mopar Nationals WTF

-

Vertex_Jeff

Undocumented Mopar Guy
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Myself and another guy are both trying to register our cars to race at the Mopar Nationals in August. As far as we can figure out from the website, we have to print out a hard copy form and mail it in.......... Is that correct? It is the year 2023 for gods sake.

For contrast, it took me all of 5 minutes to register to race @ The Moparty, on their basic website. Thanks for making it easy, Moparty.

Making it a pain in the a$$ to participate in your event is stupid. Having a website in 2023 that will vend tickets to your event is not expensive, or hard to do.

I'm 45 years old - so not a kid with a millisecond attention span.

Just wait til you see the pain in the butt it is to actually race at the mopar nats lol. I love going and its a fun time, it's just more of a car show and swap meet than it is for drag racers. I will say this though, last year on saturday, they had the burnout contest and then a gamblers race was supposed to happen. The gentleman running the event did not give a confirmation to the track if there would be a gamblers race or not. Well a bunch of us drag racers gathered up, went to the tower and spoke to the owner of the track. The event is just hosted at National Trail Raceway, it is not ran by National Trail Raceway. So the owner continuously called the event host until the owner finally made the announcement there would be a gamblers race and to come pay at the tower. Over the years the event has gotten better for drag racers but it is still predominantly a Mopar enthusiast event over a Mopar drag racing event.

I tell ya, these days your expected to pay for an internet connection, own a computer, own a printer. own envelopes and stamps:realcrazy::lol:
I will take my printed registration (and the required printed picture of my car per the Nats registration directions) and strap them to a carrier pigeon and send him on his way to the Michigan address. Since I live in Indiana, I will look to the northeast for lantern signals to see if my registration has been accepted to this ultra exclusive event!

-
Back