Trying to source parts in Canada

-

zoltan c

65Fish
Reaction score
I just bought a MIG welder (Millermatic 175) today so I need to get some floor pans and frame rail caps to repair the rusty parts on my 65 cuda. I'm having a difficult time of sourcing parts from local suppliers, or even if not local at least Canadian sources. I could get most of what I need from Layson's Restoration in the US but that means having to deal with shipping and travelling across the border to pick up my stuff, since shipping across the border can cause long delays and more headaches such as brokerage fees.
So, if any of you Canadian members have any good suppliers that you deal with let me know.
Thanks. ( All the guys in the USA you are all so fortunate to have a great supply of parts all of us in Canada are envious! :sad2: )

I deal with RPM out of Saskatoon. Always good to deal with and prices are in line with the rest and they ship fast and usually have things in stock. I'd give you their number but dont have the catalog with me right now

There's National Moparts in Beaverton, Ontario, lots of used stuff and new stuff -> http://www.nationalmoparts.com/index.ihtml

I've bought various stuff from them for my Barracuda, including an NOS horn cap! They have a few truckloads of NOS stuff.

Their website is outdated. If you call, Nigel is the used parts guy.

Hi Zoltan, try Penninsula Restorations in Victoria or go to your local autobody supplier like JB Autobody if you have one, either can help you. Just make sure you don't get HAND stamped sheet metal.

-
Back