tti and z-bar

-

cuda1967

Reaction score
Builiding 67 cuda w/ 440 + 4spd, have TTi headers, havent installed yet. Is it correct that if I use TTi "modified big block z-bar" it will clear their headers ? Is there other modifications to do to clutch linkage, going to put all new components here, and looked Brewers big block a-body stuff, is these OK ?

Builiding 67 cuda w/ 440 + 4spd, have TTi headers, havent installed yet. Is it correct that if I use TTi "modified big block z-bar" it will clear their headers ? Is there other modifications to do to clutch linkage, going to put all new components here, and looked Brewers big block a-body stuff, is these OK ?
I used TTI z-bar, however I had to modify (remove some material) the z-bar further more to clear the starter. Not that difficult. I did the install of the clutch linkage in the teststand before I put the motor in the car. That way I could easily remove the z-bar to have it corrected. Ohh, I also had the headers
mounted when testing the clutch linkage.

motorrenovering jan-09 001 - Kopia.JPG

I used TTI z-bar, however I had to modify (remove some material) the z-bar further more to clear the starter. Not that difficult. I did the install of the clutch linkage in the teststand before I put the motor in the car. That way I could easily remove the z-bar to have it corrected. Ohh, I also had the headers
mounted when testing the clutch linkage.

Thanks, do You have any pics of all these installed to car ? What other parts you have in clutch linkage, orginal big block stuff?

Sorry, no pics of the linkage on my computer.
I´ll try to take some clear pics of the linkage to post in this thread.

-
Back