TTI headers fit!!!!

-

steve340demon

Reaction score
brought a set of tti headers for my 1972 340 Demon.. all i can say is they fit perfect... but good luck putting them in without taking the engine out...all and all nice fit.. well worth the $$$$$...

I got mine in with the motor in. Pull the steering column starter and t-bars.

I got mine in with the motor in. Pull the steering column starter and t-bars.

If chebbie guys had to do all that, they'd fall over dead. lol

If chebbie guys had to do all that, they'd fall over dead. lol

haha. i almost fell over dead when i helped my buddy pull the engine out of his camaro...i was actually in disbelief in how easy it was...the headers literally just unbolt, and come out....

My Doug's weren't that bad, but certainly not Chevy easy. If it was easy, everyone would do it.

I'm still trying to figure out how some of the BB headers can fit so easily in an A body.

My Doug's weren't that bad, but certainly not Chevy easy. If it was easy, everyone would do it.

I'm still trying to figure out how some of the BB headers can fit so easily in an A body.

"chevy easy", that should be a new catch phrase in the mopar circles. lol

I only had to jack up the engine about 2 inches off it's mounts to slip my TTI headers in my duster..... anf that was only for the driver side and because I have power steering. They fit great!

I only had to jack up the engine about 2 inches off it's mounts to slip my TTI headers in my duster..... anf that was only for the driver side and because I have power steering. They fit great!

Agree! No to bad just have to have the car up high enough due to the "angle of the dangle" when putting the headers up from the bottom!

-
Back