TTI headers for early A-bodies are coming!

-

Valiant Showoff

Reaction score
Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that TTI will have their new UNDER-CHASSIS full tube headers for small block early A-bodies ready for sale in mid-April. Prices are $750 for ceramic coated, $779 for polished ceramic.

I know because I already have pre-ordered my set.

dont want to burst your bubble but just picked mine up from mancinis mine our coated in and out best one they had with the threamal barrior? for 724 before taxes check em out

just go with the headmens I just got them for my 64 dart I haven't installed them yet but are sick!!!!!!! 1 7/8 primaries I ordered them from summit and they were here in like 3 days and I couldn't be more happy 550 bucks

mopowermatt said:
just go with the headmens I just got them for my 64 dart I haven't installed them yet but are sick!!!!!!! 1 7/8 primaries I ordered them from summit and they were here in like 3 days and I couldn't be more happy 550 bucks

what part number?

Havn't installed yet, :( bummer.

But aren't the Hedman's fenderwell headers? If I was willing to cut the car, it would have had fenderwells 5 years ago when I built it with Spitfires.

Call me crazy, but a street/strip car that's in perfect condition isn't my first choice for fenderwell headers.

Valiant Showoff said:
prevents rust

Internal coatings not only prevent rust inside the tubes but also help maintain unrestricted exhaust flow. When headers rust inside and become rough, it hurts exhaust flow. Internal and external also helps keep more heat inside the headers instead of radiating in the engine compartment.

-
Back