tti headers

-

larry b

Reaction score
thinking of buying some tti step headers for the 340 in my 72 duster
does anyone no of any fitting issues with them

If anything will fit, The TTI will. I got a set of TTI Head pipes for stock 340 exhaust manifolds on my 318 and fit like a glove.

TTI are the best fitting headers available...I have a set..

How can you say that when you don't have um in anything? They're just hangin there off your motor. LOL

How can you say that when you don't have um in anything? They're just hangin there off your motor. LOL

Hey now, be nice. LOL... I've seen hundreds of cars with TTI's at shows, and every single person loves them, And I've seen how great they are, I helped my buddy put a set in his duster with a SB...And I can say they fit terrific! Much better than the junk hookers that are on my 68 cuda right now...LOL

Yep, Dougs and tti are the only two choices for headers that fit nice.

Use the search function as there's plenty of threads on TTI's and their installation. If it's a 4 spd. you'll have to wrestle with modifying the Z bar for the clutch. If you have a Lakewood scatter shield you'll have to trim it with a sawzall. Automatic's are pretty much a drop-in affair as they fit great with plenty of ground clearance and access to plugs.

The real hard part is writing the check to pay for them.....
:angry7:

I've had only one set of headers they are TTI. Read the instructions and they will slide right in. :read2: Make sure you have the front of the car up high as the headers are installed from the bottom.

TTI just came out with a new Z-bar for small block cars. I got one and it fit right in and clears the headers and starter. Everything lines up very nicely.

Next step is to install the TTI exhaust.

This. Lord have mercy you got that right.

$1,400 w/o mufflers for the ceramic coated polished headers & X pipe system in 2.5"

And NO ONE sells them cheap as they're pretty much "price fixed". :angry7:

But they ARE nice....
070307_12241-vi.jpg

TTI024-vi.jpg

Cuda002-vi.jpg

Cuda001-vi.jpg

I have an installation thread in the Exhaust Section from a while ago.

Those are very nice....as is the rest of your car. But man, considering you can get a ceramic set of headers for a brand X for less than half the price, 1400 is just awful. It does make you think about it though.

I have two sets...best fitting headers and the easiest set I ever put on...

read the instructions...LOL

Those are very nice....as is the rest of your car. But man, considering you can get a ceramic set of headers for a brand X for less than half the price, 1400 is just awful. It does make you think about it though.

you can get ceramic coated headers for half the price for mopars also but then you get the cheap stuff with a nice finnish, if you look at the brand x stuff that is in the same leauge as TTI they will cost about the same. dougs and Stahl is two names i got to think of with thick flanges and alitle more meat in the tubes also.

-
Back