tubing oil galley

-

340 mopar

Reaction score
can you use one long tube on right galley or do you need two equal length tubes? how long should the tubes be? if you use two tubes do they touch or is there a gap between them?
thanks 340 mopar:angel9:

Mopar Performance Engine Manual Ninth Edition. :)

Since the galley is reamed from both ends two tubes is the only way to do it. They do not need to touch they need too cover the lifter oil holes. Make sure the rear tube is pressed in far enough so the oil galley feed hole is not covered and don't forget to redrilll the holes in to the main bearings through the tube.

You still need to make a peening tool so why not just buy the whole MP kit with the tubes, reamer and peening tool?

thanks, that is what I thought but it has been awhile since I did mine. Called MP and they told me that it had been discontinued, but he did sound young and he had trouble looking for it.
Thanks again.

:razz: P.S. please keep up with your mods. I have been reading with great interest

Along these lines.... Has anyone ever removed the tubes? I assume this is a reversible mod but I'm thinking those tubes are not going to just happily pull out.

Along these lines.... Has anyone ever removed the tubes? I assume this is a reversible mod but I'm thinking those tubes are not going to just happily pull out.

You could just drill holes where the lifter feeds are in the tubes. Then you wouldn't have to pull the tubes out.

-
Back