Tubular A arms slightly too wide!

-
T
Yeah I have a set of Hotchkis UCA's on my Challenger, and after blowing through a set of heims after only 7,000 miles Hotchkis was nice enough to send another set of heims and the boots they came out with the cover the heims. But another 7k miles later they're starting to click again, probably won't see 10k. Most folks could probably get more mileage out of them, and really most people with these cars would probably take years to rack up that kind of mileage, but I drive my cars all the time and in all weather conditions so heim joints aren't a good choice for me. For most street driven cars I think the non-adjustable arms with bushings are the way to go. There's plenty of caster built into them for a good alignment, the bushings will last a long time and you'll get more rim clearance if you want to run wider tires and more backspace up front.

These are the grand daddies, delrin bushings and fully adjustable. I've got a set that will be going on the Duster whenever I get around to it. I wouldn't hold your breath, I've had them for about a year so far. They'll be going on with my tubular QA1 LCA's too, which I'm setting up with delrin bushings as well.
View attachment 1715034609
Bergman Auto Craft - Home of the Modern Muscle Car
That's good to know, I drive my cars everyday too so sounds like I should stay with the non-adjustable.

-
Back