Tucson Az Area People Need Help!!!

-

skokz

Reaction score
Hoping there is some tucson area people that will see this. I flew out to tuscon from nc to visit/help family friend.

There vehicle needs some work done to it. They can't afford to have the work done at a garage. I can do the work but they don't have any tools.

So I'm asking if there is anyone in the area that would be available tuesday or wednesday that has tools and a jack so i can do the work for them.

If someone is local i can msg u my number. I will not be able to get on a computer as much as I usually do.

Thanks Fabo. Hope someone local will see this in time. I know it is short notice.

It's an 97 dodge caravan, it needs rear shocks and spark plugs and wires. Simple stuff nothing major.

I can help you out with tools for the plugs and wires but my jack is pretty bad....would use it for shocks as it's sucks...

The van may have a crappy old scissor jack might be able to get the van high enough with that but I know that they don't have any jackstands.

Man dude...don't use that....you know, if you have to buy shocks Pep Boys installs em for $16 each....don't know their money situation but just throwing that out there.

I'll see what they want to do. The money is not great there both on disability. So when I find out more. I'll go from there. I'm still trying to figure out where the parts store are so I can get prices also.

Man dude...don't use that....you know, if you have to buy shocks Pep Boys installs em for $16 each....don't know their money situation but just throwing that out there.

wow....Im not really familiar with the far west side but if you hope on Autozone or Checkers web sites I'm sure there is one out your way...or Pep Boys...

-
Back