-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bernieca

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the adaptor for the Grant Tuff style steering wheel. The wheels are available on line but it gets very confusing and difficult to locate a proper adaptor for an A body. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I think I have an OE one. Does that work or do You need a grant one. I think one of these is a A body and ones a B body.

I have a grant wheel on a oe tuff wheel adapter . Check grants website. If you have the painted (grey) spoke wheel I think you need the grant adapter . But if you have the stainless steel spoked wheel like I have it bolts right up .

Pics of what I have. Anyone know which is A Body and which is B?

Attachments

• 033.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 277
  • 031.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 264
Looking for the adaptor for the Grant Tuff style steering wheel. The wheels are available on line but it gets very confusing and difficult to locate a proper adaptor for an A body. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have a grant tuff wheel adapter- pm sent

They both should work unless one is a truck adapter I have an E body crush can adapter right now in my dart and it fits fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back