-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Not sure it's a Mopar part with Mopar emblem but without looking you wont be able to tell. Very good shape and it is wheel only. Horn button is included. No adapters or rings. $125 plus shippng which we'll say $20. $145 to your door in the lower 48. The wheel is in West Plains, Missouri 65775. PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• DSC00074.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 546
  • DSC00075.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 544
That is not a factory part no square slot for an adapter can and factory doesnt use bolts to hold the horn button or that horn button
This is a repo from grant that requires their adapter that doesnt look factory

Would hate to have a friend disappointed

I sent him a pm with the link Bill, he will probably chime in soon. thanks for the clarication on being factory or not.

Thanks for putting me in line for this Steve, but I'm going to pass on it, as I have decided to stick with the original steering wheel on the Duster. Thanks again...... Good luck with the sale!

Cool looking wheel,It sure has a great MoPar look Bill :happy1:

I have seen this wheel on 3 cars here in the last few weeks, one is a member that posted his first ever video

This sale is complete. The PO lost it for about a week then all of a sudden it reappeared on radar. Thanks for your patience Al.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back