Status
Not open for further replies.

Flixvonflax

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Dear all,

My Name is Felix and Im from Berlin Germany. Since it is very difficult to get an tunnel ram for my dodge dart swinger small block im looking for your help. So if you have one and would ship to Berlin Germany please let me know.

All the best

Felix

In Germany on a budget buying American high performance car parts isn't a good combo...
I bought mine from summit in 2013 for $475 ish and thought I had lost my mind... Turns out I never had one in the first place... Never the less you won't regret getting one no matter how much you pay..
I keep seeing them (at the time) at swap meets for 275-325... I said ef-it.. for the extra I'm just gonna buy new ..

Dear all,

My Name is Felix and Im from Berlin Germany. Since it is very difficult to get an tunnel ram for my dodge dart swinger small block im looking for your help. So if you have one and would ship to Berlin Germany please let me know.

All the best

Felix
First, Welcome to the site !! Second, I sold mine so I do not have one. However, I thought I'd offer this: Summit can ship cheaper than most of us due to their discounts for quantity shipping deals. In the end, if theirs is a 150 more in USD than a used one, the shipping may close that gap in a hurry. Nice to hear you are working on a 318 in Germany! Good Luck!

In Germany on a budget buying American high performance car parts isn't a good combo...
I bought mine from summit in 2013 for $475 ish and thought I had lost my mind... Turns out I never had one in the first place... Never the less you won't regret getting one no matter how much you pay..
I keep seeing them (at the time) at swap meets for 275-325... I said ef-it.. for the extra I'm just gonna buy new ..

Yeah I noticed that ! But like you said... I think i lost my mind too !!
Will see where the post brings me... If nothing comes along i would need to go new.

Cheers

Felix

First, Welcome to the site !! Second, I sold mine so I do not have one. However, I thought I'd offer this: Summit can ship cheaper than most of us due to their discounts for quantity shipping deals. In the end, if theirs is a 150 more in USD than a used one, the shipping may close that gap in a hurry. Nice to hear you are working on a 318 in Germany! Good Luck!

Thanks for having me!
Thats a good Point! Still I will see where the post brings me...
So if anyone knows someone let me know.
Otherwise i would have to go new!

And yeah we have a few gearheads as well but parts are so expensive with the dame taxes ! So i try to Safe where i can !

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back