turbo 360 on engine dyno see inside!

-
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer: that is simply awesome !!!

what turbos are those ?

How long do these motors survive at 6800 and full boost? I saw a Supra put down 1200 HP but there is no way I would stay into it at that screaming pitch! No turbo experience, but even hearing a N/A 340 at 6500 makes me want to shift something....I hope thats an R block, I dont think it would stay together at anything over 600 HP. Impressive.

very impressive sdce!

pishta: dont worry about 340s above 6500rpm, mine has seen 7500rpms alot more times than i even care about remembering with the shortstroke and good parts and good machinework they will take it for a long time, maybe not at sdce´s powerlevel but as N/A they are fine

Vary, vary imperssive, you guys at sdce did one hell ofa job. hats off ta ya!! I will look back through this and see, but if you havent already answered this please do. More details on the motor, trans, converter and gears if you dont mind. Thanks for the post and awsome vids, ya got my heart a pumpin!!

What have some of you been playin' with? Worrying about a 340 spinning past what? 6800? LOL

I've had 340's spinning past 7800. Yeah.... I'm a sick s.o.b. I like to make 'em scream like a banshee!!! :-D

Wylde1.

No kidding.Any small block mopar can handle 8000 rpm when properly machined,balanced and blueprinted. And boost doesnt stress parts like conventional builds. In fact I'd say stroking is more likely to wear an engine out faster due to the sometimes severe side loading on the pistons.

Small block Mopars don't break that easily. I've spun standard 318's to 7000 rpm on more than one occasion. An old stock car racer buddy of mine always says buying a rev limiter for a small block Mopar is a waste of money. Rev 'em and get every last rpm out of 'em.

Small block Mopars don't break that easily. I've spun standard 318's to 7000 rpm on more than one occasion. An old stock car racer buddy of mine always says buying a rev limiter for a small block Mopar is a waste of money. Rev 'em and get every last rpm out of 'em.

I'll vouch for that...My 360 has lived under nitrous abuse for years and no problems, even after two explosions...lol It still runs good.:-D

fits like a glove!

DSC05195.jpg

DSC01388.jpg

Too wild for me, but bad arse none the less. Two thumbs way up man!!!!8)

-
Back