'Turbo action' command center

-

TinyValiant74

Reaction score
it's no secret if you take a look at the interior of my car it's all shot to hell. So i'm considering putting in bucket seats where there was once a bench in the front. and to go in between then i needed some kind of console.

so...

I was looking through the Jegs website and I found this interesting item. I guess I would call it a shifter console.
anyways it's got all of these functions on "7 heavy-duty toggle switches" as well as a starter button. they already have a map on the console as to what the functions can be but they seem like they're for a dragster and not a street car. So my question is, what functions would you put on the 7 switches?

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10002_745845_-1_10517

Here's what I would do,

1. Lights
2. Exhaust cut out #1
3. Exhaust cut out #2
4. Door Locks
5. Nitrous
6. Air ride suspension
7. Air Conditioning

I know it's a really wierd accessory but i'm curious to see what other ideas you guys have.

i can't see as to how the ac is going to work with this unless it will be a switch to just cut it off and back on again. what about interior light or lights? trunk relase? power antenna? electric sunroof?

i suppose it would, but i know mopar made electric trunk releases for that car that is why i suggested it.....

you don't say? I had no idea they made them. Now all i have to do is track one down.

my current trunk release involves a flashlight and a flathead screw driver.

Why put the exhaust cut outs on 2 different switches? I would think that if you're going to open one, you would open both.

1. Ignition
2. Fuel pump
3. water pump
4. Fan
5. Nitrous
6. ejection seat
7. smoke screen

:blackeye:

AdamR said:
1. Ignition
2. Fuel pump
3. water pump
4. Fan
5. Nitrous
6. ejection seat
7. smoke screen

:blackeye:
hahah :headbang: nice one

i also didnt know they made an electronic trunk release, nice

good shifter, bad console.
it does't fit the floor hump very well at all, and of those "seven heavy duty toggle switches", half of mine have busted off. i quit using them when i took my nitrous setup off.
..thought you'd want to know.

I just remembered, I had a friend years ago who put in switches so that he could shut off his brake & tail lights. Can't imagine why somebody would want to do that .................. :angel9:

pauly v.100 said:
good shifter, bad console.
it does't fit the floor hump very well at all, and of those "seven heavy duty toggle switches", half of mine have busted off. i quit using them when i took my nitrous setup off.
..thought you'd want to know.

Thanks,

I wasn't really gonna get the damn thing but it helps to know that it's actually a P.O.S. product. Sorry about your bad luck with it.

I'm going to use a parachute lever for a trunk release in my Demon. I think that it would look really cool. I'm also going to put a parachute on the car. Not that its going to be functional but could you imagine someone getting in the car and think that they are going to mess with me and pull the parachute and the trunk pops. LOL!

-
Back