[SOLD] Turbo charged 1971 Dodge Dart (Video added)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks and sounds like a car out of the movie Roadwarrior... Beautiful machine... You did do a masterful job on this car...

I don't have any money but here is a bump for ya! what about selling on ebag? set the reserve where you want it? This car is an inspiration and maybe just needs more exposure? This car has been a proven machine. Being in magazines might be a good selling point too. Hell if you need any vital organs id be willing to trade. LOL

lol! thanks man! i just cant afford to post it on feebay.... i would like to but just cant swing it...

Says a lot about the economy that the car has not sold yet. Beautiful and great workmanship. I wonder how the rear end / tranny will hold up to all that WHP.

Says a lot about the economy that the car has not sold yet. Beautiful and great workmanship. I wonder how the rear end / tranny will hold up to all that WHP.

thanks airwoofer! the trans is built to hold the hp the car makes... i really wanted to put a dana in it but i just dont have the funds.... she dont hook at ANY speed so that helps out. if it hooked and i had the nerve to keep my foot into it, it would have no problem running mid-high 9's easy... not bad for a pump gas street car with a baby seat in it:burnout:

Heck no it isn't! I missed a 4.10 A-body Dana 60 with SG a month ago and kick myself for letting it pass.

So it is a built 727? 275 drag radials on a good track would be fun. How do you get it to run on 93, methanol injection?

That's a badass car, you should try ebay as someone else mentioned. I think it's 125.00 flat fee to list on Ebag

Heck no it isn't! I missed a 4.10 A-body Dana 60 with SG a month ago and kick myself for letting it pass.

So it is a built 727? 275 drag radials on a good track would be fun. How do you get it to run on 93, methanol injection?

its got a honeywell water to air intercooler, and 325/50-15 et street radials on it. its a VERY built 727.

hey Tim,

I looked at those build threads (can't see the pics though here at work) - did you ever get the fuel delivery right so it could run down the track WOT?

Did I miss a track report of a full power run? If so what are the numbers?

Very cool hotrod!

hey Tim,

I looked at those build threads (can't see the pics though here at work) - did you ever get the fuel delivery right so it could run down the track WOT?

Did I miss a track report of a full power run? If so what are the numbers?

Very cool hotrod!

i dont have a track report to tell you. i dont have any bars in the car so the spec takes one look under the hood and boots me off the track... the fuel issue is solved. its goes WOT without a problem. ive had 4 adults in the car, and floored it on the freeway doing 65-70 and almost lost it cause the tires were up in smoke so bad! thats when i lost my nerve to really see what it could do! it really scares the **** out of me! but driving around town shes like a normal car:D

Wow! I suppose a 1000HP / 3500# car = 3-1 HP ratio will do that to a car. Around here at TnT they don't have any tech. Brackets too but they get picky about a helmet and no passengers at 8.0 (1/8 mile track).

here is a short video of it driving around and a walk around. the freeway pull is a little over 1/2 throttle, doing 65-70, and lots of tire spin... enjoy and turn it up!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdmSaX0jbS0&feature=youtu.be"]Turbocharged 1971 Swinger For Sale. - YouTube[/ame]

Gawd I could listen to the end of that clip over and over all day long! Hell I might even try to make it my ringtone somehow! LOL You car is so awesome man. If I had found your car for sale this time last year, I may have turbo dart in the garage instead of the '69 now. I'm sure you will eventually find a buyer for this beast. Good luck to you.

Gawd I could listen to the end of that clip over and over all day long! Hell I might even try to make it my ringtone somehow! LOL You car is so awesome man. If I had found your car for sale this time last year, I may have turbo dart in the garage instead of the '69 now. I'm sure you will eventually find a buyer for this beast. Good luck to you.

thanks a lot! o and she was for sale this time last year...

When I was growing up in Westland, there was a Cuda with the green character leaning on a pentastar on the tail lamp panel. (Like the one on your dash) Was that your dad's car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back