[SOLD] Turbo Mopar Parts Bonanza-on-Wheels

Geeze, Dan, can't you be like the normal kids?

• Nope

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
The problem with my weird taste in cars is not many people share it.
Tough nuts for me, I've gotta get it gone anyhow, and soon—I'm losing my garage space and my street has tight parking restrictions I can't meet with my work schedule.
"It" is a running, driving, safe, reliable, licensed and insured Drive-it-home collection of really choice parts for installation in whatever 2-door, 3-door, or 7½-door car you like better than a 4-door. Location: Seattle, WA. $2100 or best offer.

I really like the fwd turbo cars, too bad I don't have the cash laying around and you arent closer! Great price.

In the future, whenever a kid asks me what the '90s were like, I'm going to show them a picture of the interior of this car.

I was given an Acclaim years ago by a friend's family. I had a car so I gave it to my gf. A couple years down the road, she gave it to her friend, who eventually gave it to someone else. Some say the Acclaim is still being passed on, from person to person down in Mexico to this day. Original engine and all...

Those things just keep goin'. haha

In the future, whenever a kid asks me what the '90s were like, I'm going to show them a picture of the interior of this car.

I was given an Acclaim years ago by a friend's family. I had a car so I gave it to my gf. A couple years down the road, she gave it to her friend, who eventually gave it to someone else. Some say the Acclaim is still being passed on, from person to person down in Mexico to this day. Original engine and all...

Those things just keep goin'. haha

I almost bought a factory 2.5 turbo/5speed Acclaim one time, it was a super comfy car.

Yeah, eh!
redbeard.gif

I was given an Acclaim years ago by a friend's family. I had a car so I gave it to my gf. A couple years down the road, she gave it to her friend, who eventually gave it to someone else. Some say the Acclaim is still being passed on, from person to person down in Mexico to this day. Original engine and all...Those things just keep goin'. haha

I don't think it is a coincidence that the '89-'95 Acclaim and Spirit and '90-'94 LeBaron sedan were designated A-bodies (okeh, technically they were "AA-body", but that's because everything else had an A-prefix...AP-body, AJ-body, AC-body, AS-body, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back