turbo tuesdays on into whistler wednesdays...lets see them..

-

turbofreek

batcrap crazy racing team
Reaction score
small or big single or twins. we all know only the turbos win...lets see my fellow mopar maniacs turbo setups.

20180624_175119.jpg

Just the ones from Mad darts build thread which I now have the car and turbos, still building my engine for it. Hopefully soon have it up and running.

IMG_2701.jpg

20180531_164212.jpg

i to am waiting for my engine to be assembled to get mine running. very frustrated myself right now.

I hear yeah, my Lifters are being built right now and then I can measure for push rod, and can assemble the motor and bolt up the trans and install, then the fun of finish wiring, and re plumbing the brake system. Oh those wonderful check lists lol. Your car is awesome by the way. Awesome work.

my engine only needs pushrods measured and ordered if the ones i have are not the correct length. but it should be assembled by now or already. it just isnt and i dont know why. i only asked for the short block to be assembled. been nearly 2 months on the end of a 3 months machine shop wait. i am slightly upset to say the least.
but feeling better about all now. it is what it is.

Last edited:
Yeah I would be too, that's why I like to assemble my engines. Wonder why they are taking so long

i dont have to the time and i have my tools 400 miles away. which i forgot to bring this last weekend. doh

Bigger turbos? The powder coated ones?
nah same turbos i just painted them black. but planning on hiding behind the grill. but through the grill just has a look i really like. not very driver friendly though and i plan on driving the crap out of this car.

Oh okay, yeah even a mesh over it will allow some things in, any chance you can move them back a bit to put one of those half circle filters on?

Lol true but hey better that then getting road crap in those turbos. What about a lexan cover just in front and the turbos van pull the air from the sides of it? Just a little bit wider then the turbos.

yea i think just set bhind the grill should be fine and still be able to peak through in the right angle....i hope.lol i have to leave room for the race covers and larger 88s when that day comes.

-
Back