-
Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonm

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Turn Signal Canceling cam. I have a brand new sealed package Turn Signal Canceling cam for sale. It is part number MD2142 from Classic Industries (http://www.classicindustries.com/search/?q=md2142). Classic advertises it as, “This piece mounts the horn ring to the underside of the hub for 1962 to 76 Mopar.” However, they are wrong. I did some additional research and found that this piece actually will not work on my 1969 Barracuda. The manufacturer states it is for 70-74 E bodies, 70-74 B bodies and 70-76 A body Mopars. I wound up buying a Dorman 49035 for my car. I accidently ordered 2 from Classic Industries and after opening the package on one and trimming the wires, I realized it was not going to work. At first look, it looked right, but it is just a little different. They want to charge me a 25% restock fee on the unopened one and basically said “Too Bad” on the one that didn’t fit, even though their catalog erroneously states that it will. I would rather see a fellow FABO friend take advantage of a discounted price. Their price is $9.99 plus they charge pretty steep shipping and handling fees. I thought I’d just ask $7.00 plus $3 for shipping. That is 30% off their price plus way less shipping than they would charge.

Attachments

• turn signal cam.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 127
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back