Turn signal Selector Arm

-
Reaction score
Good afternoon Mopar nuts!! I have a question, my turn signal selector arm is just hanging down leaving me without turn signals. I think I broke the switch inside the column. Would replacing the cancel cam get me back in business or do I just need to replace the entire harness?
Thanks!
B

Good afternoon Mopar nuts!! I have a question, my turn signal selector arm is just hanging down leaving me without turn signals. I think I broke the switch inside the column. Would replacing the cancel cam get me back in business or do I just need to replace the entire harness?
Thanks!
B

The cancel cam might do it. It will become more obvious when you pull the steering wheel and get in there. There is something to be said for replacing the entire turn signal switch, since you need to do the same amount of work to get to the switch, regardless if you replace the whole thing or just the cancel cam.

Also, is there a possibility that the screw holding the turn signal lever to the switch has failed? Could be as simple as replacing/tightening the screw.

-
Back