Turn signal wont cancel question

-
Definitely worth it and honestly probably less of a hassle then doing the whole switch. I have large fingers so working with the short wires to solder and such was just a bit of a hassle. Didn't mean to make it sound horrible.

Used on my 68 Dart. You may have to bend the whiskers a bit to get it just right. It is a bit tedious.

I would also pop the wheel off asap and remove the broken piece. They tend to get caught in there and rip wires out when you turn the wheel.

I used those. Yes those...Had to install 3 of them in 2 months. They kept breaking. And as said above had to keep adjusting the whiskers that actually make the contact. What a PITA. Finally bought a new assy and installed. Haven't had another problem since. Well worth the extra $.

If it were me, I would find a good complete OEM piece here on the board, cam, wiring and plug.

I went through 2 of those stupid things, before I relented and picked up the OEM piece on here.

Absolutely zero issues since.

Definitely worth it and honestly probably less of a hassle then doing the whole switch. I have large fingers so working with the short wires to solder and such was just a bit of a hassle. Didn't mean to make it sound horrible.

Really no more time consuming than pulling the wheel 3 times and replacing that cam 3 times, lol.

If you would change your blinker fluid when you repair this it will last longer.... :)

-
Back