twin turbo

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
i just picked up 2 turbos for free from a friend they came off a chevy . 2 garrett t04, and wanted to put them on my 383 in my 67 belvedere but not sure how to go about it. can i use them with a stock 383?? im new to forced induction so just looking for some guidance. the motor just has a mild cam and an intake..will the motor need to be built up? all help is appreciated. thanks anyone have threads on theyre twin turbo big block builds not tryin to spend a crazy amount of cash . also how much hp would each turbo add?

Anyone?? Sheesh I know its not an abody but dang haha id ask on the b body forum but I feel more comfortable here on the a's

Depending on which T04 you got they will be fine for a mile 383. Check out the turboforums.com I know there are a few guys over there with forced induction 383 experience. I don't know what where or how they fail so i'm not comfortable passing on much, i wouldn't want to mislead you. But the mopar section of the turbo forums has lots of help. Do a bit of reading on there first to come up with a sound goal and steps to get there. They will help you out.

What size are these T04's?? How many MM and what is the exhaust AR?
What size Chevy engine did they come off of? How did they react to it?

By word off mouth they came off a 350 and were making 700 hp so I heard, but not 100% on thatbut ill get some pics and measure em up, they're not massive turbos but still seem like they'd be fun

-
Back