Twins....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Desiree, Ernie's daughter, gave birth to twins on the 7th. The boys a bit premature but healthy...Desiree is doing well.....

That's wonderful to hear Doug!!!I know how stressful the last few months have been for all of you.

Fantastic news...I'm sure Desiree is very proud and you all are very relieved and happy.

Congrats the twins, boys or girls?

Boys, you can turn 'em into grease monkeys and have dirt and smut all the way to the ears. girls, you've got double trouble, one of each a boy and a girl its gonna be hell to pay! One will scream at the other for no apparent reason!

Welcome to grand fatherhood!

Congratulations Doug, I am glad all are doing well...Best wishes sent to you and your family...Bill:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

in a few years you'll have a coupla grease monkeys, and they will love it,. my Dad told me you know, the best part of being a Grandparent? Me, being me, I looked and said no, BUT, I can probably guess (knowing my Dad) I said you can make 'em filthy, cover then in all sorts of junk food, candy, whatever, and then send 'em home for ME to wash her up and get ready for the following day!. his reply, yep. ohh well, he says, "I'm her Grandfather".....

My wife just stared....She has never seen what grandparents are really to be like as far as "spoiling" is concerned, and just take the kids and go do whatever either or thinks/feels is fun, but safe.....

One of my favorite cartoons when I was young was Dennis the Menace.

There was one where Dennis and his friend Joey are walking through a park and pass a woman with a double stroller. The caption was:

"She said that they're twins, Joey. That means that it's the same kid twice"...

Iam a twin. you are in for a good ride

-
Back