Two 440s? 99 cents?

-
You'd need a trailer to move it and it's around $100 minimum after the fees they charge.

Yea I see that now that I looked at it closer, But boat motors are usually pretty clean and never see more that 4,000 RPM max. Probably high compression and 4 barrel as well because of no smog stuff on boats. And one of them might run backwords, but that's just the cam for the most part.

If I lived in MI, I'd be all over that! Too bad I live in WA :angry7:

j

I'm in Michigan and might have a look see tomorrow. I am a little leary of their reputation, but even more concerned with the size of the boat and the fact that there is no trailer to haul it with. Also the fact that it has to be moved within 5 days of the auctions end. I wouldn't know what to do with a boat that size, but it would make a heck of a nice bonfire!!! After all, looks like that was someboby elses idea already!!! I'll post anything I find out. Geof

I have got to share this:-D
A friend of mine took a starter off a 350 boat motor and put it on his truck and you just had to be there and see there faces :toothy10:
when they tried to start it :angry7: to funny and the first time I ever seen
or herd of such a thing. :toothy10:

after reading the disclaimer it sounds like it might not even still have the motors and the sailboat add below it sure sounds like they gutted everything of value and are just looking to scam someone into disposing of the wreck for them { or charging the buyer storage for a boat that is to soft to move onto a trailer to haul anywhere } and a burned out boat might be the same -untrailerable- as for a nice bonfire I wouldn't want to breath any of that smoke life's short enough without committing suicide buy stupidity eh!

-
Back