-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparManny79

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a couple of barn finds that I tried to save... Both are 1964 Dodge Darts with identical paint schemes. First vehicle came with a 273 V8 that is still in the vehicle. this vehicle has bench seats and push button transmission. The body of this car is straight but does have cancer on the rear wheel well and the trunk lid. interior is there but needs refurbishment. Mice have made a home of the car and have used seat guts as a home and chewed on various wires including ignition wires in the engine bay.
Car number 2 is a slant 6 car with a push button auto transmission car with bucket seat interior. This car does not have and deep rust issues as car number one has. The only issues with the body is that the left front fender is wrinkled pretty bad and the passenger door has a large dent. The front bumper and the chrome beauty ring around the headlight suffered damage along with the crunched fender. the rest of the car is very straight.
The trim on both cars are in great shape except for the fore mentioned head light trim.
My plan was to take the fender, door and chrome trim from car 1 and put them on car 2 since that vehicle didn't have cancer.
I also picked up a 440 / 727 combo out of a 1972 motorhome hat only had 21,561 miles on it.
I did so with the intention to drop it in the slant 6 car when all the parts were swapped over.
Figured a 440 in an early A body dart would be fun, haven't seen many do it.
Ultimately I ran out of time and space as I ended up getting back my old W150.

Looking for $700 for each dart and 1100 for the motor tranny combo.
Willing to make a deal if you by the whole lot.
Cars are located in Santa Clara, California.

Attachments

• Darts.zip
    79.5 KB · Views: 190
Good luck with your sale Manny. I love your vision Brother. Here's my 65 with a big angry 440 in it.

Attachments

• dart2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 379
  • dart7.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 415
Sorry for not responding in a timely manner... I was out of the country on biz... but to answer all questions... Thumpower I didn't see the power steering equipment in the engine bay but according to the vin it should have it. I have yet to open the trunk so it misc parts may be in there... Fingers crossed.

As for the 273 running the gentleman gave the same old story... it ran when parked. When I lifted the hood the rodents that took up residence in the engine bay ate every bit of wire on the engine. including spark plug leads. So I can't attest to it. In some free time I will try to get her in a running state and see what happens.

QuickNick... That little scooter that you got there looks amazingly fun!!! what headers did you use? that was the biggest issue that I was facing. I thought that the schumaker set would work. After a phone call to schumaker they talked me out of the sale. I know that a lot of folks are going with fender well units but I read that the fender wells maintain a certain amount of structural integrity. So I was left with the old conundrum soldier on of march on... I decided I would rather see these cars go to someone who will do it right. At least they will not die by my hand... But seriously your car is amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back