two 69 Darts for partson the cheap

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
Ok here's the deal:

I ran across two 69 Darts one a swinger both V8 cars. Both have 8.75 rears one has ss springs and 410 grears the other either 323 or someething like that. All the glass is good and still has all trim on glass. The cars are ver rough. through rust around windows all around trunk ets. The interior is in ok shape. The 340 Dart has a bulge hood thats in very bad shape but still has inserts. It has rust on the front of the hood. They both have front grills and bezels. as well as tail light bezels. They also both have those hard to find fender turning signal lights. manuel steering boxes in both. These cars are very cheap for me. I have to buy both together or he will not sell. I'm basicly buying the cars for the rearends....lol.

Are any of these parts on these cars sought after? What should I take off the cars B4 I junk them? Or should I try and sell them on Ebag. I want to buy these but dont want them sitting in my yard for ever. I guess I can send them to the crusher after I strip the parts. Do any of these car part interest anyone?

Jason

I am a rookie here but , I can say any v/8 cross member and steering columns and to drive shaft and trim can be sold for them 69 car's.
window cranks to wiper motors, don't forget about the buckets sets
to that special radio delete or any v/8 badges, Look them over for silver dime's and quarters. Heck !! you may find that one of them has a special
radio that still can be sold as is. List go's on.

sorry got to babbling:drinkers::thumbrig:

I'm looking for a fast ratio manual steering box (about 3.5 turns lock to lock). Keep me in mind if you come across one.

i HAVE ONE THATS JUST OVER 5... What ratio is that?

Does either one of them still have the trunk trim strip? It is about 6"wide and on the right side it will have what the model is? This is the trim that is mounted on the vertical part of the trunk lid.

-
Back