Two Job interviews today.

-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score
I had two interviews today, one with an organization that help developmentally delayed and at risk infants to 3 yr olds.

The other was at a car dealership selling gasp..... Fords. One plus of this job is that I'd get to drive by the Belvidere Assembly plant everyday, and to see all those poor darts and Fiat 500 sitting there :(

I had two interviews today, one with an organization that help developmentally delayed and at risk infants to 3 yr olds.

The other was at a car dealership selling gasp..... Fords. One plus of this job is that I'd get to drive by the Belvidere Assembly plant everyday, and to see all those poor darts and Fiat 500 sitting there :(

Hope it all works out for you!

Looking forward to seeing you have a job to go to soon ILLDuster74 :cheers:
Good luck :coffee2:

Good luck to you. Which of the two would you rather do? tmm

Honestly mike, I like both. One is helping people which I've been doing since graduating college. The other selling cars had more income potential but unstable. So honestly whoever calls me first wins lol.

Honestly mike, I like both. One is helping people which I've been doing since graduating college. The other selling cars had more income potential but unstable. So honestly whoever calls me first wins lol.

That call is on it's way

Mike I hope so, glad its the New Year though as some places are hiring now. This economy still is terrible in some areas, like here.

Unlimited income potential as a salesman = you working bell to bell hustling your butt off. If the traffic is there to do it. New car sales suck, lot of work for maybe $150 a copy plus what ever spiff the house has. Used car sales, now that's where the $$$ is. I know of some houses that pay 25% on a used car. easy math there.
Don't make draw one month and you better have a stellar month going the next or start looking for another gig. Selling cars is cut throat.

-
Back