Two men cut off friend's hand to collect $670,000 payout

-
id like to see how they are going to handcuff him

The cuffs on that side goes over the elbow then....don't worry, they still cuff him, maybe not in France but over here, heck yes

True, fraud does cost us all

This might not be the first time its happen just the first time somebody was caught....and I would think most folks would just lose a finger, not a hand

T

This might not be the first time its happen just the first time somebody was caught....and I would think most folks would just lose a finger, not a hand
(With my best British accent I might add) "They weren't just caught".... "they were caught bloody red handed"!!!!

Hands down this will be interesting to see how it plays out. We haven't heard stubby side of the story. He might be flying off the handle right about now.

He can't go to school, because he can't raise his hand anymore to answer the teacher...

Wounder how much cash is left, wounder how many handouts he gave to folks ? When the money dried up and the handouts stop coming, people started talking. Hey, no fair, he cuts hand off and gets rich.

Moral of the story is never trust nobody, lol

I'll take two in the bush... gigity, gigity....

Saw that one coming from a mile away :D (double joke) :D

Anybody got a youtube link for the one where Quagmire discovers internet ****? That's what the dude in question will look like if he decides to work out... Kinda hard to lift weights properly with one hand :D

Strange sounds of one hand clapping is a happy man............ Doh !!!!!

I saw a licence plate that reminded me of this thread earlier. I will see if I can get it downloaded sometime. The license said:

UNIHANZ

What gets me is how unhandy the FBI is at finding a man with a missing hand. You'd think that wouldn't be too hard to do.

Anybody got a youtube link for the one where Quagmire discovers internet ****? That's what the dude in question will look like if he decides to work out... Kinda hard to lift weights properly with one hand :D

You mean this one???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hea78lFOvi8"]Family guy - Internet **** - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back