Ultra Clean 1976 Aspen: Great Sleeper Car on Craigslist

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats funny, ive actually been watching that add for a few weeks. that would be a great little car to cruise in.

Attachments

• aspen.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 761
Yeah, i've seen it the last few weeks as well. I think it'd be a fun little booger. Especially with some mods like a stroked 318 or something....with some quiet exhaust of course :)

Good deal....Cool car but if I had it the first thing to go would be those ugly Pontiac wire wheel covers.....

each to their own ....but i had a 77 aspen SE before with a sunroof ........what a huge waste of energy and money.......those cars were not wanted when new for a reason. cant even find parts them and they fall apart easy.

if you guys really wanted one that bad i know of one down in Pueblo for half that price and this one is a pedal car with the little louvers on the 1/4 windows.......sporty little number......i have been offered it before ....but i will never go back to that car line ***phoooooey****

but if any you guys are interested i will pass the info along to you.

each to their own ....but i had a 77 aspen SE before with a sunroof ........what a huge waste of energy and money.......those cars were not wanted when new for a reason. cant even find parts them and they fall apart easy.

if you guys really wanted one that bad i know of one down in Pueblo for half that price and this one is a pedal car with the little louvers on the 1/4 windows.......sporty little number......i have been offered it before ....but i will never go back to that car line ***phoooooey****

but if any you guys are interested i will pass the info along to you.

does it run? 318 ? R/T ? pics would be great Rani

does it run? 318 ? R/T ? pics would be great Rani

yea it runs....its on a used car lot .....the grille is broken but otherwise very nice car when i saw it ...you can buy it, tag it , and drive ......thats if your into that sort of thing.:tongue2:

im more than sure 318 ....God forbid chrysler use any other engine in the late -70s ......definaltely V8 so im going to say 99.9% sure 318

yea it runs....its on a used car lot .....the grille is broken but otherwise very nice car when i saw it ...you can buy it, tag it , and drive ......thats if your into that sort thing.:tongue2:

im more than sure 318 ....God forbid chrysler use any other engine in the late -70s ......definaltely V8 so im going to say 99.9% sure 318

many of them were sixes .... but if its a 318 .... is it an R/T ?

Attachments

• 76rt.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 728
  • 77rt.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 688
many of them were sixes .... but if its a 318 .... is it an R/T ?

yes ...every R/T i have ever seen had a 318 ....i have only seen 360s in the super coupes but thats rare

i just googled aspen and the one here for sale is a 79 im pretty sure bcoz it has the smaller square grille

looks like this one except it white and blue

Attachments

• '79_Dodge_Aspen_R-T_Coupe_(Rigaud).jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 670
Hmmmm .... 79 was a little late for me LOL 76 and 77 is pretty much the limit....didnt the 79 have square headlights?

Careful Lance, Rani could be pulling a trick on you.....she forgot to mention the 4X4 and optional lift......:D

Attachments

• sandieThumb.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 648
My '76 Aspen R/T had 360 4v from the factory, so they did exist. Black with red stripes. I should have kept that car.

My dad had a 79 Aspen w/360 that was NOT an R/T but 99% of the 360s were in R/Ts. I have seen /6s in R/Ts and Volare Road Runners too.

That is one clean aspen SE

Bought one new and liked int then, and still like it.

So just where is that located? Say to Denver?

Mine was a 77 custom, I ordered it. Was a 360, auto on floor (couldn't get factory cruise with stick) posi rear, folding rear seat, PW,PS,PDL, magnum style wheels (till the next day and the MAGS went on) and the T TOPS installed by Cars & Concepts in Detroit

A set of Cragers would sure make a difference in the look of that car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back