Uncle Tony's response to Direct Connection

-
In the end it comes down to this if there is no gasoline our cars wont run. I would hope that chemical companies would come up with a synthetic replacement for gasoline for the rest of us who cannot afford an EV right now, or the next 20 years etc.

Uncle Tony knew he'd piss people off cutting the DC stuff up...id like to see him take a sledgehammer to that Ironhead sportster he bought that would get people fuming...
Natural gas is a fairly straight forward conversion. Similar to a propane conversion but the tank is high pressure, so you can park in your garage or underground parkades. Yes it has a low Btu value, but high octane rating. And it is readily available and burns quite clean. This would drop total emissions considerably. CO2 is not the climate villain it is made out to be. We are nearing the end of thawing from the iceage, which is the reason for global warming and the consequence of climate change. All this carbon bullshit is an excuse for billionares to pick peoples pockets!

I would think he should prove it because there as a real good chance someone watching will yank their engine, tear it down flip pistons and then not see any noticeable gain. I know that's not Tony's fault, but there are people he is influencing out there to do unproductive foolish things. I will agree 318 WR it is their business if they want to do foolish unproductive things, but there are alot that defend Tony and he is really undefendable as far as the info he is passing on. its great if someone wants to follow his schtick to a T but don't go getting into arguments with everyone else about it. I've said it before the worst thing about UTG are his fans. They are actually way more off kilter than he is when it comes to cars.
In a race engine looking for the last 1/2 HP, go for it. On a street based build, the difference will be unnoticable.

On another note, I have not watched much of his videos lately but some of the titles are funny, now he wants to make cars fuel efficient.
No body builds hot rods and street cars to car about fuel economy. Just funny how he bounces around all these stupid ideas and doesn't even do any of the work on his cars anymore. Like above he makes bank on current events, merch and other peoples work, and most of his followers probably don't even own a hot rod because if you did you would be in the garage like ive been lately working on your car!

On another note, I have not watched much of his videos lately but some of the titles are funny, now he wants to make cars fuel efficient.
No body builds hot rods and street cars to car about fuel economy. Just funny how he bounces around all these stupid ideas and doesn't even do any of the work on his cars anymore. Like above he makes bank on current events, merch and other peoples work, and most of his followers probably don't even own a hot rod because if you did you would be in the garage like ive been lately working on your car!

Any time you can make an engine more efficient you will make more power.

I dyno'd an engine that produced 775HP, after I flipped the pistons, HP was at 800. lol
Your results may differ. lol

I go to the channel from time to time to see what garbage comes up with next and can't even get past a few min of the video because it nothing but rambling.
Its all about every part he gets now is defective.
Not to mention the B body has yet to go to the track, and neither is that slant car. Both were supposed to make it there this year so people can see these numbers, nothing but fluff.
He exploited the 3 guys building that Valiant for views and once they were done seems like the content went down hill. Typical youtuber that got to much into the money and cares more about pushing out long uninformative videos just for views. Sad really, I like him in the beginning when he actual gave you factual knowledge.

Talk about misleading …. After asking all my relatives , a DNA test and doing a family tree I find out that Tony is not my uncle ! He is not in anyway related to me !

-
Back