under driven pulley dealer

-

slowdown

Reaction score
I'm not in the market at the moment, but does anyone know where I would be able to get different sized crank driven pulleys for a small roots style supercharger? I looked around on the web and have'nt come across any for moper small blocks. I talked to one of the guys from this site at a car show this summer and he had mentioned a place in Denver but I don't recall the name of the place he had mentioned. Thanks.

925. 6713 I know this is for a Chevy, but seeings how mopar doesn't make these are Chevy pulleys used an re drilled?

What small super charger do you have?
I have a new never out of the box long nose 144 set up for a Chevy that I could pull the pulley out, measure the overall distance and compare it to a small block Mopar dampener.
As long as you had a Mopar one to compare the length with.
Mine is a 10 rib.

Are you looking to slow it down, speed it up, or just experiment? Does the manufacturer offer some different size top pulleys? I'd think I'd look there first.

What small super charger do you have?
I have a new never out of the box long nose 144 set up for a Chevy that I could pull the pulley out, measure the overall distance and compare it to a small block Mopar dampener.
As long as you had a Mopar one to compare the length with.
Mine is a 10 rib.
My lower pulley is a 6 inch pulley and my upper pulley is a 3 inch pulley. Measuring it from the back to the front of the lower pulley it measures 2 1/2 inchs. But it has a spacer between the lower belt drive pulley and the drive pulley for the supercharger I will have to take it apart to get that length. My nose coming off of the supercharger is something like 10 3/4 inches or close to it. I was given some measurements to determin what supercharger I had by the distance between the bolts that hold the supercharger down to the intake. An according to the measurments I have a 162 B@M. It's an older supercharger, it does'nt have the sight glass for oil level it's the allen head plug.

Are you looking to slow it down, speed it up, or just experiment? Does the manufacturer offer some different size top pulleys? I'd think I'd look there first.
I think a little experiment, I just got it out for a couple of test drives and it definetly has boost I have'nt figured out how much just yet and I do intend to figure that out before I do anything to aggressive. You, know I have just been looking online for makers of pulleys, I did'nt even think to check manufacturer. I did'nt think B@M was in business anymore. I'm not going to get one right now, I wont be driveing my car till this spring I'm just trying to get it all up and running again after the supercharger installation. But when I go to buy one I would just like to be able to find one.

My lower pulley is a 6 inch pulley and my upper pulley is a 3 inch pulley. Measuring it from the back to the front of the lower pulley it measures 2 1/2 inchs. But it has a spacer between the lower belt drive pulley and the drive pulley for the supercharger I will have to take it apart to get that length. My nose coming off of the supercharger is something like 10 3/4 inches or close to it. I was given some measurements to determin what supercharger I had by the distance between the bolts that hold the supercharger down to the intake. An according to the measurments I have a 162 B@M. It's an older supercharger, it does'nt have the sight glass for oil level it's the allen head plug.

Here is what I measured using a tape measure instead of a caliper.
The snout on mine is 10 3/4" inches long to the end of the pulley.

The lower pulley is only 1 13/16 inches over all in width. The part number of mine is 93352 it is a 10 rib 6" pulley.

I think you could modify a Chevy pulley to work on a Mopar because it is basically just the pulley ribs and a small snout sticking out the back. The crank bolt is tiny on a Chevy, so the snout could easily be milled off and make a spacer to make up the difference.

I also checked a Mopar lower crank pulley and there is plenty of material to drill it out.
Chevy only used 3 bolts to hold on their crank pulleys.

Also you can buy the upper pulley in a lot of different sizes from Weiand which is now manufactured by Holley.
Holley bought Weiand and B&M out.

I hope this helps.

Here is what I measured using a tape measure instead of a caliper.
The snout on mine is 10 3/4" inches long to the end of the pulley.

The lower pulley is only 1 13/16 inches over all in width. The part number of mine is 93352 it is a 10 rib 6" pulley.

I think you could modify a Chevy pulley to work on a Mopar because it is basically just the pulley ribs and a small snout sticking out the back. The crank bolt is tiny on a Chevy, so the snout could easily be milled off and make a spacer to make up the difference.

I also checked a Mopar lower crank pulley and there is plenty of material to drill it out.
Chevy only used 3 bolts to hold on their crank pulleys.

Also you can buy the upper pulley in a lot of different sizes from Weiand which is now manufactured by Holley.
Holley bought Weiand and B&M out.

I hope this helps.
Thanks, it does help.

-
Back