Under hood small decals !!!!!!!!!

-

kt340sport

Reaction score
Any one know where i can purchase these in Canada , or the States .Looking for brake booster, emission, and the decal on the side of the air cleaner . 73 340 auto

I don't know of anywhere specifically local to Canada, but I believe Year One carries some or all of those decals.

I know they do but i am in Canada, and the last time i ordered there the brokerage fee,s were more then what i ordered .

Order them, have them sent to me or someone here and we can just put them in an envelope and send them like a letter.

Order them, have them sent to me or someone here and we can just put them in an envelope and send them like a letter.

What he said. You can always feel free to order parts and have them shipped to my house! lol
Only kidding. Seriously though, I would take Badsport up on his offer. That must cut out a good amount of the fees.

National Moparts in Beaverton canada. 1-705-426-2993 ask for scott,dun deal.They are near Barrie or Toronto.

Check out Performance Car Graphics.They are in Florida.Same deal as above ,have them sent to me amd I will forward to you in N.B.

I will vouch for "badsport" with doing the "fabo relay" I ordered a comp cams kit and he did the "re-ship" for me! Thanks again Bruce!!

But if you want to get from canada, get them from National Moparts in Beaverton

if you can order them and have them shipped by usps there is no brokerage fee. I ordered about $50.00 worth of underhood decals from Dodge connection stateside and they came in a small box and shipping was $13.00 pre paid by paypal and 0 cost at my P.O. Box

love the idea of the fabo relay - that would be soooo greeeeaaatly appreciated - :prayer: I will keep in mind

I will vouch for "badsport" with doing the "fabo relay" I ordered a comp cams kit and he did the "re-ship" for me! Thanks again Bruce!!

But if you want to get from canada, get them from National Moparts in Beaverton

he says they dont have them odd tho.

check out their store - or search "underhood decals" , "mopar decals",
"dodge underhood decals" or something like that - it may take a few tries to get the refined search narrowed down

-
Back