Unexpected Best of show boy and paint

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I enterered and almost all Chevy and Ford carshow yesterday There were 300 cars and a hand full of mopar's 2 T/A's ,1 Superbird ,2 chargers 1 was mint. A really nice yellow 70 bee, and a 68 Dart. I won best of show for body and paint:cheers:. I couldn't believe it. I was proud to be there with an A-body. Paint is 70 Vitamin C without the metalic and original 71 graphics It was like a pumkin in a pepper patch. Everyone walked to it to see it . No one just walked by without stopping. My son and I did all the body and paint work ourselves. It not only looked good it shook the ground pulling it up to the stage. It will be in the local paper with a colored pic for this win. and It was picked at the last show to represent Mopar in the NAPA calender. A-body owners be proud they are finally getting the recpect they deserve.
The added picture of the car is at the last show. I didn't take any yesterday

Awsome, Any car show I go to that is not a "Mopar" show we are out numbered 100 to 1 but we have the nicest looking cars for sure. Great Job!! Awsome looking Car!!!!!

Congratulations to you and your son Oldmanmopar :cheers::cheers:
It is good to hear that your MoPar won :happy10:
Thank you for the representation for all the A body folks around the world 8)
That is one very nize A body man =P~=P~=P~

WOW!!! Looks like it really pops in the sun.Nice job!!

That's impressive that you did the work yourselves! I'd like to do that myself one day. Tell me, what did you do to eliminate the small, almost unnoticeable "crinkles" along the sides of the body? I know it's just a byproduct of age, but they bug the Hell out of me...

Wow, that's terrific news! I'm sure you and your son are very rightfully proud ... beautiful trophy clock too! Is the calendar also going to be a "local" edition or in the Napa national calendar? Either way, it's an awesome accomplishment. WAY TO GO!!!! :-D

I can see why it won. Slap damn nice. The fact that you and your son did it yourself-
priceless.

-
Back