Unicast rotors 10.87????

-

BadFish1371

Reaction score
I have a 68 Cuda, with what I believe to be 10.87 rotors with the SBP(which I'm assuming is 4.25")... Can this be right or is there not such an animal. From what I've read there are these size rotors that came on E body mopars, but I can't find where they came on Pre 70 A bodies. Can someone tell me what I should do, my objective is to get the right rotors with the SBP or whatever to fit on my 14" rim/tires. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I have a 68 Cuda, with what I believe to be 10.87 rotors with the SBP(which I'm assuming is 4.25")... Can this be right or is there not such an animal. From what I've read there are these size rotors that came on E body mopars, but I can't find where they came on Pre 70 A bodies. Can someone tell me what I should do, my objective is to get the right rotors with the SBP or whatever to fit on my 14" rim/tires. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

The SBP is 4.00" bolt circle. These rotors were offered only on Mopar Abodies from late 1964 through 1972, and these are two piece rotors which includes a hat and are just over 10" in diameter. There are numerous sources for the SBP rotors, including partstrain, Summit, etc. Centric is the primary supplier of the SBP rotors at this time.

The rotors you describe - sound like you have the LBP 4.5" bolt circle rotors.

Thanks,

It seems harder and harder to find parts these days. I've also heard that people are putting like Ford or Chevy brakes on these A bodies. Does anyone know if there is a rotor that will fit this application??? I'm looking for something I can get from my local parts store for replacement parts....

I would measure both the rotors and the bolt circle to be sure of what you have. Someone may have already changed it to the BBP which would be 4.5 inches. Measure from the outside of one stud to the center of the third stud. The size of the rotors should be cast into it. I've got the 10.87 inch rotors on my dart and they are the BBP.

-
Back