Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahElizabeth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all,
I'm Sarah, I'm 40, in my younger years my parents owned more than one of these, I learned to drive a stick shift in one of them, and I've married a car guy, who wants to do a Duster project with me rather than start our third year together still unable to make any automotive progress, as he puts it. His progress on his latest Camaro is slow, as I don't like the Camaro.
My teens have gotten jobs and moved out, we both work, we can properly save a Duster, but we can't travel to get one, nor can we dump several thousand into someone else's finished project. This needs to be our build, our way, our labor.
There are several good salvage yards around, with names like Pick-N-Pull, Tear-A-Part, etc, which let you pull your own parts at set pricing. So finding a Magnum 5.9 for $225 and an A500 for $105 is no challenge.
I just want one with 4 tires that hold air, a complete interior, no structural rust, power steering, hopefully fixable air conditioning, and a clear title, for maybe $1500-ish at most, preferably much less. Any color ok, no engine ok, 7.25" axle ok.
Please, hook me up.

Hello all,
I'm Sarah, I'm 40, in my younger years my parents owned more than one of these, I learned to drive a stick shift in one of them, and I've married a car guy, who wants to do a Duster project with me rather than start our third year together still unable to make any automotive progress, as he puts it. His progress on his latest Camaro is slow, as I don't like the Camaro.
My teens have gotten jobs and moved out, we both work, we can properly save a Duster, but we can't travel to get one, nor can we dump several thousand into someone else's finished project. This needs to be our build, our way, our labor.
There are several good salvage yards around, with names like Pick-N-Pull, Tear-A-Part, etc, which let you pull your own parts at set pricing. So finding a Magnum 5.9 for $225 and an A500 for $105 is no challenge.
I just want one with 4 tires that hold air, a complete interior, no structural rust, power steering, hopefully fixable air conditioning, and a clear title, for maybe $1500-ish at most, preferably much less. Any color ok, no engine ok, 7.25" axle ok.
Please, hook me up.

Here you go. More than you want to spend but might be money ahead over a 1000-1500 car.
Check it out and make an offer if it will work you
https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/3986813?ad_cid=5

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back