Unrealistic CL seller

-
He may have a good reason. He has a known basket case car but still has dreams of repairing it and restoring it some day. Along comes the wife who says you have to sell that of junker. He says fine it is bow for sale. Knowing it won't sell at that price he satisfies the wife. And if someone comes up with 4500 then they can have jt. Win win. Maybe I have been married too. Long and it has altered my thinking. Lol

Nope- you are correct!!!! 99% of the time there is the other story that tells it all!!! I know a bunch of guys that have their"baby"sitting in their garage waiting on that"lottery"money.

Nope- you are correct!!!! 99% of the time there is the other story that tells it all!!! I know a bunch of guys that have their"baby"sitting in their garage waiting on that"lottery"money.

Yep, or "Chunk Fooze" from overhaulin to swoop in and save the day.

lets tear this moron's ad down - -
Nice car all origanal red interior - really?! it came like that!?.. and WTH is origanal - organic anal? oh yea, I see it - it's all over the seats..
Barracuda silver Polly pant code - didn't know cars came with pants - proof read your ad jackass
Solid floors , rusty quarters - ah ha - now I see why it's worth $4500.. :banghead:
All the Crome is there nothing is missing has all the rare stuff three speed stick runs
Has lots of paper work
-um - CHROME boss chrome.. rare stuff? - can you tell us what that actually means or are we supposed just trust you? ..and I didn't know a three speed stick could run..- wait, now I see why there was no proof reading before.. he wouldn't have noticed anyway.. has lots of paper work - BFD
true enough - but if that's this guys baby.. :wack:

OK, well I'm sure u guys realized "all the rare stuff" is in reference to the $3000 original rear glass!! ;)

-
Back