"Until Death do You part"

-

dgully

Reaction score
Meet Death
24232199_1617299774957735_8221672570229806884_n.jpg

she needs to eat a few more cheeseburgers if she wants to turn my head

I'll leave all the wooden folding chairs to you :)

The skinny girls are way more economical.... they do not eat so much! Smaller size clothes... they prefer to run barefoot and not buy those expensive shoes... they tend to be country girl... used to working, cooking,... the long list goes on and on...??/

Just figure on 'em gaining about 50 pounds in the end, all the more reason to start out a little less fleshy (that word "flesh" always has given me the creeps for some reason).

P.S. I don't know what the girl in the first post has to do with "death". Is she supposed to be starving herself to death or something?

P.P.S. Sometimes I'm a little slow. OK, is she representative of a home breaker/wrecker? We would rather run off with her (death) than keep our family intact, perhaps?

Last edited:
The skinny girls are way more economical.... they do not eat so much! Smaller size clothes... they prefer to run barefoot and not buy those expensive shoes... they tend to be country girl... used to working, cooking,... the long list goes on and on...??/

My old lady grew up working tobacco farms in Kentucky, she is 6ft, a C17 crewchief in the AF, and I have no doubt she can throw me on her shoulder and carry me out of a burning building.
This beautiful lady will definitely survive the zombie apocalypse, not so sure about these skinny chicks..

570952AB-54AB-4F9C-A528-386CE76347AD.jpeg

Holy hell that gun Toaten hill billy chick scared the ship outa me !

Despicable pictures! ..... Got any more?

till death do you part? Yeah, pretty soon you'll realize you're setting a goal. -Walter (Dunham).

-
Back